Results for Study Aids
- Book of Mormon Stories
- New Testament Stories
- The Living Christ: The Testimony of the Apostles
As special witnesses of Jesus Christ, members of the First Presidency and Quorum of the Twelve testify to the world that He is the immortal Son of God and the Redeemer of the world.
- Doctrine and Covenants Stories
- Jesus the Christ
This book describes the life and mission of the Savior using scriptures. Written by Elder James E. Talmage, Jesus the Christ was first published in 1915.
- Scripture Stories Coloring Book: Book of Mormon
- Scripture Stories Coloring Book: Pearl of Great Price
- Scripture Stories Coloring Book: Doctrine and Covenants
- Scripture Stories Coloring Book: New Testament
- Saints: The Standard of Truth, 1815–1846
Volume 1 of <i>Saints</i>: The Story of the Church of Jesus Christ in the Latter Days tells the story of the Restoration, from Joseph Smith’s childhood to the Saints receiving ordinances in the Nauvoo Temple in 1846.
- Scripture Stories Coloring Book: Old Testament
- Saints: No Unhallowed Hand, 1846-1893
Volume 2 of <i>Saints</i>: The Story of the Church of Jesus Christ in the Latter Days tells the story of the Saints’ exile from Nauvoo and later trials as they gathered in the western United States. It documents their settling of the Wasatch Front in Utah and ends with the Salt Lake Temple’s dedication in 1893.
- The Restoration of the Fulness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Old Testament Stories
- Saints: Boldly, Nobly, and Independent, 1893-1955
Volume 3 of <i>Saints</i>: The Story of the Church of Jesus Christ in the Latter Days tells the ongoing story of the Restoration, from financial difficulties of the 1890s, through the global upheaval and technological advances of the early twentieth century, and on to dedication of the first temple in Europe in 1955.
- Preparing to Enter the Holy Temple
Helps priesthood leaders provide orientation for members who are preparing to enter the temple.
- Endowed from on High: Temple Preparation Teacher’s Manual
- Our Heritage